Hello friends,

During program debug I made sometimes errors on queue attributes.

Somehow my working test program started to complain on invalid msg size.

I was beating my head agains a wall because on a program which send and receives messages from POSIX queue ( I create new queue on every program invocation) mq_receive returned invalid lengh error.

Msq size are only 12 bytes on mq_send, and I verified it even on /dev/mqueue
And the quuee was having only one message in my test

After reboot, test program works again .

I am on Ubuntu 7.1,  librt-2.6.1.so

How can I quarantee message queue subsystem integrity ???

Hag Sameah,
Lev