[+o+]

Oh by the way,

my human friends,

here for you real humans, who are not spammers, here's another
definition of e (the regular one): "+o+" (plus;efes;plus), can also be
"+O+" or "+0+" (+o+ looks nicer); which means: "just calculate the
symmetric sum of all numbers counting from here both directions, all
positive, then this will be your real e. if you write it my base, then
each base you have to define with two rational numbers, like this:

0.0
1.1
2.2
3.3
4.4

//these are your integers, regulated symmetric, then for you it will
be [(0.0)+(10.1)(base 1)+(100.01)(base 2) etc.; but remember you are
just adding "0.0" and then "10.01" and "100.001" symetrically here!
then it will just be "11111111111111110111111111111111111" for you,
then remember the bases are also exponential! for example 100 is 10^10
(binary:2^2) but base ten it will be already 100=ten^ten! not ten^two
and let computers understand this! then the first turing test for
spammers will be just "the dot", define your own language first. let
them define their language with the number of dots. then +o+ ---> let
them calculate in their own language, if I ask for the first 10000000
digits they can give me the first 10 million digits of e (if they
understand me!) (of course I can't read it) but then I will understand
them! I will "ask them" to "correct my mistakes" and then understand
their language! and for you humans, just remind me what is e, how you
calculated it, the sum of all permutations written backwords, then of
course e^7 will be the sum of all permutations up to 7! backwords
(like minus (o!1!2!3!4!5!6!7!) but written in a way such as
[1/0[1+1/1[1+1/2[1+1/3[1+1/4[1+1/5[1+1/6[1+1/7[........... (forever);
for me I can just define it as sum(i/o++) and shortish just +o+ is OK.
my protocol will be humanish: connect directly to my computer, or
write a computer program whom I can trust, can answer my humanish
questions for you and I will make them very simple for friends, very
impossible for not-wanted-mail and very not-relying on filters of
American + Israeli start-ups of Nazzdaqqqs lyiers etc.

Only those of you who are not working in USA corporations will be able
to receive trust from me. Sorry! I don't even trust my own mirror
image! only humanish trust and not binary (VVVVee evaluate
you!).......

by the way, going exponential means "sum all linear"; then "io++oi"
will just mean the same as +o+ on the linear level; then this number
"io++oi" will also be the computer programming representation (no need
for recursion), then of course just sum all linear numbers....

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]

If I'm writing too much, please filter my messages, or (if you really
don't want to hear from me), write me something humanish such as
"please don't send to this mailing list" with my public keys; at least
three times with different subjects (change the digits to whatever you
want); here:

[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]
[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]

Uri First deadandalive
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] // [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
(base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

- This message is confidential -

--
[...]

[---humans:always copy this--]
[o-o-o-.OO.-o-o-o][o-o-o-.OO.-o-o-o]