From: Noam Rathaus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:36 PM
To: Imri Zvik
Cc: shimi; linux-il
Subject: Re: Israeli ISP and Blacklisting

Just my two cents, I checked a few IP addresses that are listed under the AS
of zahav.net.il, as well as the mail server of zahav.net.il

And it is very close to getting RBL blocked:

84.94.0.0/15 - ATTENTION Increased Listingrisk  - Level 1 listed spammers
within the last 7 days 208 -    Escalation to Level 2
by Level 1 records 445

But ignore it, as this RBL (http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php) is
nothing to worry about, as you mentioned - rarely used or trusted.

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."

Beyond Security Finalist for the "Red Herring 100 Global" Awards 2007