On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 11:19:34AM +0300, Ori Idan wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Avraham Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 02:28:36PM +0300, Arie Skliarouk wrote:
> > ..
> > >
> > > Can members of other health funds comment on website status of theirs
> > > health fund? Namely, Meuhedet, Clalit and Maccabi?
> > >

> > No problems with maccabi, using Iceweasel. Avraham
>

> Can you get results of exams? or find addresses of doctors?
> I did not try it myself other people told me it does not work well.
> Would be happy to know it works, I guess it will be the only health
> organization in Israel working good with firefox.
>
> --
> Ori Idan

Yes on both counts. When asking for doctors, I got an error message, but
after clicking OK, the browser showed the relevant questions, and complied
gracefully with my request (the list/addresses etc.of all family doctors in
Jerusalem). Cheers, Avraham

--
Please avoid sending to this address Excell or Powerpoint attachments.