On Wednesday 06 August 2008, Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> On Thursday, 7/8, Hezelinux will hold it's second meeting.
>

> Topic: "Linux Kernel Networking - the Routing Subsystem"
>
> Lecturer: Rami Rosen
>
> Where: Hi Tech College, Maskit 27, Herzelia Pituch.
>
> Time: Thursday, 7/8, 18:30.

One should note that this meeting co-incides with the PHP-Israel meeting:

http://xrl.us/omvcn

I learned about both meetings today, and now I'm contemplating which meeting
to go to.

Can you please next time make sure these meeting don't fall on one another?

> - The meeting takes place in Herzelia Pituch (Maskit 27, In hi-tech
> college), a short walking distance from most of Silicon Wadi companies,
> to the pleasure of the lazy Hi Tech bums :-)

Well, the problem with that is that I still recall the trouble it took me to
go to Herzelia Pitu'akh from my home in Ramat Aviv Gimel on a Thursday. Most
buses and service cabs didn't stop at my station, there was a huge traffic
jam, and the bus that I could finally ride was fully packed.

I think I'll go to the PHP meeting tomorrow instead to save this
inconvenience.

Perhaps you'd like to choose a different day than Thursday, or relocate?

> Other then that it's just yet anther LUG, like Haifux and Telux, whose
> format we're basically mimicking (read: most sincere form of flattery
> and so on...)
>

> Needless to say, it's free, both in speech and in coffee (not very good
> coffee but it's provided for free by Hi tech College so we shouldn't
> complain) and you are all invited. In fact, I'd truly appreciate if you
> can spread the word and invite fellow programmers working on Linux which
> are not alpha Linux geeks.

Next time, please give us some time to announce it. This is for tomorrow, so I
don't have a lot of time to publicise it.

> For more details: http://tuxology.net/herzelinux
>

> For facebook lovers - join our group on facebook:
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Herzliya-Israel/Herzelinux/10832254949

You can publish events using Facebook too.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish