Shlomi Fish wrote:

On Wednesday 06 August 2008, Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:
On Thursday, 7/8, Hezelinux will hold it's second meeting.

Topic: "Linux Kernel Networking - the Routing Subsystem"

Lecturer: Rami Rosen

Where: Hi Tech College, Maskit 27, Herzelia Pituch.

Time: Thursday, 7/8, 18:30.

One should note that this meeting co-incides with the PHP-Israel meeting:

http://xrl.us/omvcn

I learned about both meetings today, and now I'm contemplating which meeting to go to.

Can you please next time make sure these meeting don't fall on one another?

Well, this is most unfortunate indeed, but I just learned of the PHP meeting myself.

I usually check that there are no conflicts with Haifux and Telux. I'll now added the PHP club to the list.

Any other clubs I should check?
- The meeting takes place in Herzelia Pituch (Maskit 27, In hi-tech
college), a short walking distance from most of Silicon Wadi companies,
to the pleasure of the lazy Hi Tech bums :-)

Well, the problem with that is that I still recall the trouble it took me to go to Herzelia Pitu'akh from my home in Ramat Aviv Gimel on a Thursday. Most buses and service cabs didn't stop at my station, there was a huge traffic jam, and the bus that I could finally ride was fully packed.

Well, amazingly enough, the world does not revolve around you, Shlomi :-)
I think I'll go to the PHP meeting tomorrow instead to save this inconvenience.

Perhaps you'd like to choose a different day than Thursday, or relocate?

No, I don't think I will.

Next time, please give us some time to announce it. This is for tomorrow, so I don't have a lot of time to publicise it.

This was just a reminder. The event was published over a week ago on the club site and facebook group.
For more details: http://tuxology.net/herzelinux

For facebook lovers - join our group on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Herzliya-Israel/Herzelinux/10832254949

You can publish events using Facebook too.

It was.

Cheers,
Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef Chief Coffee Drinker

Codefidence Ltd.
The code is free, your time isn't.(TM)

Web:    http://codefidence.com
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: +972-8-9316883 ext. 201
Fax:    +972-8-9316885
Mobile: +972-52-8260388

        Q: How many NSA agents does it take to replace a lightbulb?
        A: dSva7DrYiY24yeTItKyyogFXD5gRuoRqPNQ9v6WCLLywZPINlu!