On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Rafi Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2) Still I really wonder: can my goal be achieved
> when using the bezeq ADSL as it is, using
> configuring one of the desktops (which has 2 nics)
> to be a bridge? Does anybody have an idea ?

Yes, it is possible (anyhow, it's not a bridge, but a NAT router...), still,
why would you want it?

Cons:
1- the "front" linux will be exposed directly to the internet.
2- the "front" linux will have to be online all the time in order to provide
service for the "back" linux.
3- More complicated security & network administration.

Pros:
1- You're having realy heavy P2P traffic and require a strong machine (than
ECI 312+) to handle the routing tables. (Yet, for my parents, the same ADSL
hardware is sufficient for bittorrent traffic)
2- You want *real* control over every parameter in your router and the black
box supplied by ECI does not provide that.

Anyway, to your question, check out the "Linux IP Masquerade Howto"
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/IP-Masquerade-HOWTO/

Fedora might have some bundled tools to assist you applying such a
configuration, but this document will provide you with the basics on what
needs to be done, why & how.

- Noam