Jonathan Ben Avraham wrote:
Right, that's what the qualifier "in effect" means.

Visual selection, to me, means "selecting text from a continuous block of visually ordered text". If the text is not visually ordered then the selection cannot be considered "visual". I conceded that definitions may vary.

I agree with Omer that visual selection does not seem all that useful to me. I am at a loss to think of what use to the end user a selection containing the end of the Hebrew part of a sentence followed by the end of the English part of the sentence is going to be. Same goes for the beginnings of the sentences combined.

Shachar