Don't do the mistake to move to Hot. It will be the mistake of your life.
Lots of disconnections,  old modems, bad service, over charging,waiting  on
the phone line at least 20 min).

I don't want to name all the defects. Even their CEO Kaminitz agrees that
they have to improve the service. Their infrastructure might be better, but
when it is untreated it is much more unreliable.  See one example
http://www.warning.org.il and
http://www.tluna.co.il/companies/company.asp?CompanyID=128