On Fri, 2008-10-31 at 17:17 +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> On Friday 31 October 2008, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > 2008/10/31 David Ronkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > The site is:
> > >  http://www.bezeqint.net/JobView.aspx?cc=01040504&id=1482
> > >
> > > I wrote them - but it only helps when many people do that.
> > >
> > > I still will be glad if anyone has some faster solution .
> >
> > I will write to them, that is quite the reason that I asked!
> >

> I'd like to write to them too. But the contact form here:
>
> http://www.bezeqint.net/contactus.html
>
> Requires one to enter the I.D Number which I'm reluctant to do.

You can try to enter all-zeroes ID number.
I did this in another Web site (I don't remember which), in which the ID
number was obviously irrelevant to my query.

I routinely employ similar tactics when a Web site demands my phone
number (I have only a FAX number).
                                               --- Omer
--
Did you shave a yak today?