Encouraged by advice from few Linux-IL subscribers, I clicked on the
unsubscription link provided:
https://www.pac.co.il/RmvMails/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&dm=DailyMaily
(quoted after censoring of my actual E-mail address).

I was directed to a form requesting me to fill my details - name,
company, phone numbers.  The field containing my E-mail address was
already filled.

This is a bad design - it seems that anyone can unsubscribe anyone else
from the mailing list.  A simpler unsubscription system would have
removed my subscription request as soon as I click on the link from the
E-mail message - and if the link was properly hashed, such a system
would also not allow other people to unsubscribe him.

When clicking on the "הסירו אותי" button, the unsubscription request was
rejected!!!  Red stars indicated that I must fill my first name and last
name.  Fortunately no further details (which I left empty) were
required.

Only after filling first name and last name fields, and clicking again
on the above button, I got confirmation that my unsubscription request
was accepted and will be processed within three business days.

They indicate that it is possible to get further help in unsubscribing
by sending E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                          --- Omer

--
In civilized societies, captions are as important in movies as
soundtracks, professional photography and expert editing.

I may be affiliated in any way.