AFAIK legally, no matter what is written in the contract, they can not fine
you by 800 nis, if you would have payed them only 11*40 if you stayed.
this is not resonable as is required by section 15a of "hok hahozim -
trufot".

as i recall, there is a presedance on it, but i can't remember.

don't quote me on that, but that what i remember from "Diney hozim" i
learned around 10 years ago.