On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 02:05:53PM +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:

Actually, I think that I'll just post a message about his at every
faculty and bus stop in the Technion. Very influential people go
there. It is my responsibility to let them know.

Since the new consumer protection law went into effect Jan 1, you may have
new legal rights.

IMHO you should call/fax/email the CEO of Netvision. Stop dealing with
flunkies.

Maybe the new government will have a communications minister who cares
about such things, until then a complaint to them still may do something.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel g...@mendelson.com  N3OWJ/4X1GM