Aharon,

If you're using VMWare, I'm not sure about the fact that it doesn't
support SCSI disks as a raw. After all, SATA disks appear to the
system as SCSI disks and they are well supported.

You can do another thing: Install VMWare and a minimal XP + Office in
a virtual machine, and then use the "shared drives" option in VMWare
so you can access your SCSI disks.

You can also use Open Office 3.0 to edit those documents or if you
want, you can use an online solution like Zoho Office which currently
does supports hebrew and english in a mix. I tested that.

Thanks,
Hetz
--
Skepticism is the lazy person's default position.
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org