On Tuesday 31 March 2009, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Very different. Math is a complete no go, hebrew and english is a mess,
> > mixed hebrew/english documents and numbers are rarely imported properly,
> > enumerations are messed up completely and changing the document language
> > to hebrew to match the original permutes tab aligned ellements
>
> Are you talking about documents created with Word then opened in OOo,
> or documents created in OOo then opened in Word. With the former I
> understand your point, but for the later I have had no problems (I
> have not tried math).

I had a real mess once when I took a mixed Hebrew/English document created
with Word and then opened it with OOo. I then fixed it up under OOo, but when
I looked at it under Word it was a mess over there !

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,    |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward   |