Hi sara,

I am not looking for direct HTML rendering, rather that nmap will give
more updates during the process, at the moment it just tells you at
the beging "hello" and when its done "here are the results".

If you want to get an update on its progress you need to "press" a key
on the tty.

I will look into zenmap, thanks for the hint.