Bugging the poor support person is useless,
if anything you should figure out who is responsible for the klalit
computer systems
and talk to him/her. Also since less than 1% of people use linux in
Israel you might try something
a bit more convincing. Such as giving the more popular osx or browsing
from cell phone as examples.
You can also mention the growing popularity of firefox and chrome.

Ely