Hi

I used to be able to view my lab results on the clalit site in Firefox
(currently - 3.5.8 on Ubuntu), because the picture menues worked. The
sidebar menu only worked in IE, so I was not able to change to my daughter's
account.

The new site even enables switching between family members in firefox.

Orna.

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda.
http://ladypine.org