On 5 July 2010 18:27, Raz <razi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> anyone interested odt format are uploaded to site. odt ,pdf and doc.

I just took a look at the odt version.

1) The downloads are confusing. What are the different lin_heb_*
files? Revisions? But I see that you are using SF version control,
too. Use either filename revisions or version control, not both. Which
of them do you suppose that I downloaded? Do you expect every
commenter to outline "version 5, revision 385"?
2) Nice to see that you are using KDE! Assuming that you are using
either 4.4 or 4.5, then I invite you to email me personally regarding
KDE bugs that you find.
3) The text seems to be a lazy translation from English. What is the
word "אינפורמציה"? Write in Hebrew or write in English, but don't
write English in Hebrew letters and call it Hebrew.
4) I would replace the console output screenshots with text where
possible. This is debatable, of course. You can google the reasons for
using text instead of images, I won't get into all that here. It is a
common topic.
5) Good luck!

--
Dotan Cohen