I have been managing a system based on ispman (well, created and managed),
and it was a wonderful tool, full of features, and worked quite well. It was
very complex, and requires substantial understanding of directories (LDAP).
It was too complex (afterthought), but worked well. I would not recommend it
for managing only several virtual mail domains. For larger tasks (hosting
management) it could do just fine.

Ez