On Nov 2, 2010, at 8:17 PM, Baruch Siach wrote:

Then you should go for the Coretx-A8/A9 based chips. You can have a
Beagleboard (TI OMAP based) for about $150. I don't know who sells them in
Israel though.

For that price (500 NIS) you can get a dual core ATOM (2x aprox 1.6gHz cores), capability of up to 2g RAM, 2 sata interfaces, one PCI (may be PCIe) slot, and so on. These take standard power supplies and fit standard cases. They may be too big for you.

Both Ivory and KSP sell them and I'm sure all the usual others.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order dessert. As part of the socialized health plan, you are forbidden to eat it. :-)