>From looking at Tehila web site it seems they do support Mac OS/X but do not
support linux (yet, they say).
However from looking into some of the card readers they offer, it seems that
most card readers have Linux drivers.
For example: http://www.athena-scs.com/product.asp?pid=1
<http://www.athena-scs.com/product.asp?pid=1>More drivers can be found at:
http://www.linuxnet.com/sourcedrivers.html
 <http://www.linuxnet.com/sourcedrivers.html>So it seems there is no problem
using the card readers under Linux.
I hope there aren't any other problems such as Explorer only websites etc.
We have about a year to solve these problems as all of us who report VAT
will need to report their VAT report using these methods from 1-1-2012

--
Ori Idan