2010/11/14 Ori Idan <o...@helicontech.co.il>:
> From looking at Tehila web site it seems they do support Mac OS/X but do not
> support linux (yet, they say).
> However from looking into some of the card readers they offer, it seems that
> most card readers have Linux drivers.
> For example: http://www.athena-scs.com/product.asp?pid=1
> More drivers can be found at: http://www.linuxnet.com/sourcedrivers.html
> So it seems there is no problem using the card readers under Linux.
> I hope there aren't any other problems such as Explorer only websites etc.
> We have about a year to solve these problems as all of us who report VAT
> will need to report their VAT report using these methods from 1-1-2012

From what I know, SHA'AM are responsible for developing the websites
for the tax authorities.
They don't understand in open standards, and they also don't care!
I think talking to someone there and understanding who is in charge of
the the website development, and maybe one of you consultants will
give them some hours to help open their development process.

Regards,
Kfir