Hi,
About four years ago I bought a laptop in one of the stores mentioned
in the thread. It turned out that it came with a different wireless
nic than that which appeared in the official
manufacturer link! It came with a wireless nic without 80211n support.
And it was not a link to a wrong model. Eventually it turned out that
it was a rare error from the manufacturer (They said that the same
model name has different ingredients for the middle east and for
Europe). And this manufacturer is a big, well known and veteran
company.Since this was important to me at that time, I asked to
replace it, but the store did not want to negotiate this
with the supplier, so I had to negotiate it by myself.

So keep in mind that this kind of things also can happen!

regards,
Rami Rosen
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen