For distributing mails locally see /etc/virtusertable (or
/etc/mail/virtusertable)

That is basically of the format

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or can be
[EMAIL PROTECTED])
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

@domain.com             [EMAIL PROTECTED] => Catchall alias to dump all
others in the pop mailbox

Try using this as well - see if it helps you out.

Set verbose on in your .procmailrc and post the output.

Also read the Procmail FAQ by Era Eriksson at http://www.iki.fi/era/procmail
(caution: HUGE size, 100 + kb text download).  That has more than enough
stuff to clear any and every procmail doubt you have.

Suresh Ramasubramanian | [EMAIL PROTECTED]