--Dr. S.K. Singh--
--Senior Scientist--
--Agril. Res. services--

On Sun, 2 Apr 2000, Arun Sharma wrote:

> I've been reading about many different variations of the Intel 82xxx
> chipsets showing up on the market. Perhaps the linux driver has problems
> talking to those cards ? Do you have other eepro100 cards that you can
> try with the same driver ?
> </hearsay>
I have two types of Intel Ether Express Pro 100 cards 1. PCI card having
82558B chipset and 2. A new 440GXServer chipset board having dual CPU, 512
MB RAM and 82559 ether express chip. This I got only on 31st of march.
I have tried loading.

1 Redhat
2. SuSe full 6 CD set
3. Corel
I could not test those in corel Linux.

Can u please tell me what driver Compex 100 Uses. I read a mail from Baker
on Linux-net that it is not a ne clone but some other driver sets this
card but i am not able to feagure out that mail.