Please put a proper subject line. What will listers understand by the subject line

'Welcome to the linux-india-help mailing list'

This thread has been going on for quite a long time without change in the above
subject line which does not have any relevance to the content of the post.

In future do take care please.

Rajesh

Rajeev Rao saw fit to inform me that:

--