Khader,

Looks like you forgot that still the majority of users who comes to
Linux are from windows world. They might not be knowing their way across
in the Linux world. Do we discourage them or give them a helping hand?

Rajput,

Linux provides a lot of flexibility when compared to Windows.
Unfortunately this flexibility forces people to learn more when you come
in and start using Linux. There are three predominently popular formats
in which linux binary packages are distributed.

RPM: Supported by Redhat, Mandrake, Suse distributions.
        Use rpm command to install/deinstall
DEB: Supported by Debian, Corel
        Use dpkg command to install/deinstall
TGZ: Used by Slackware.
        Use tar command to install, and manual delete process :-(

The advantage of RPM and DEB package formats is that the associated
utilities provides dependency checking.

When you want to install a new package - the first step is always use
the tools to extract the required files and install into the appropriate
directories.

The man-pages and other documentation on the linux machine should be
able to guide you.

Try to be more specific in your queries and hopefully this list will be
able to help you.

Regards
KD