>     Dakshinamurthy> Khader, Looks like you forgot that still the
>     Dakshinamurthy> majority of users who comes to Linux are from
>     Dakshinamurthy> windows world. They might not be knowing their way
>     Dakshinamurthy> across in the Linux world. Do we discourage them
>     Dakshinamurthy> or give them a helping hand?

> hi KD,
> I am not discouraging anyone to switch over from windows to Linux.
> I would be glad to help anyone, but I go crazy when people come in
> and say windows does this, how can I do this in Linux ??

Quirks aside Khader, your contribution to fundaes-spreading on the list
and your attempts at introducing humour on the list are well known!
But aisa mat kar yaar, bachche ghabra jate hain. janam samajha karo.

Ye 'I go crazy' etc nahin chalega! Samajhoge nahin to bachche seekhenge
kaisay?

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.