Hello Binand,
Thanks for that detailed reply.

> > The mail reaches your mailbox - csasia.com is your MX host and that is
> > where your mails are stored, in the mailbox [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] didn't match any local name
> >
> > So, now we have traced the problem. Fetchmail on your
> > desktop PC is running in multidrop mode, and it cannot resolve
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] to any address on the local
> > machine.

I guess I have found out the problem here. We are using a common pop-box
for our mails at the office. All mails addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] come
to a common pop-box on our remote server and we download them to local
machine here using fetchmail where it gets distributed to the users here. I
guess thats where the problem lies.
So, what do I do? Do I use procmail to distribute the mails locally? If I
use the procmail recipe you gave me, it will probably solve the "mails from
list" problem. But, can there be a procmailrc file which will universally
distribute all mails to the correct users?
How difficult is it to write a procmail-recipe? I've never tried it before!

 Regards,
Sam