Hi there,

                I'm new to Linux... I installed RedHat Linux 6.1 (custom
installation with KDE only) recently on my PC... I've been having some
problems with it :

1.    When i compile a C program using gcc , the a.out  file is created but
when i run it , it says
        "bash : command not found "..... what's the problem .... have i
missed out on any package i             was supposed to have installed ?

2.    When i try to connect to the Net  using kppp , the dial-up- handshake
process happens ,                 Netscape opens-up but when i try to access
any site , it says "Server not found " (but the             connection
status indicator shows that i'm still very much connected)...my server name
is giasbgc.vsnl.net.in... have i made a mistake in the kppp configuration ?

                                    .... please help !!