Hello guys,

Happy owner of a G25, I would be even happier if :
- I could get the 3rd to 6th and Reverse gear working,
- I could get the clutch pedal to be recognized ...

All the tools I've used to test the device (jstest, freeglut tools,
SDL tools, plib tools) say nearly the same :
- 1 hat and 2 axes, or 3 axes (I miss one),
- only 12 buttons (I miss at least 5, may be 7)

So it's a driver issue ...

I've seen some discussions around that device one year ago,
but as far as I can see, the patches that were proposed
are already in my kernel sources (Mandriva 2008.0).
And they were more about force feedback (that does not work, by the way ...).

The usbhid driver recognises the device right in hid-lgff.c,
as seen in /var/log/messages :
Mar 1 16:51:43 localhost kernel: Force feedback for Logitech force feedback devices by Johann Deneux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Mar 1 16:51:43 localhost kernel: input: USB HID v1.00 Joystick [G25 Racing Wheel] on usb-0000:00:02.0-9

Here are some of the relevant modules loaded in my kernel :

usbhid                 45376  0
ff_memless              9608  1 usbhid
usbcore               135472  6 usbmouse,usbhid,usb_storage,ohci_hcd,ehci_hcd
ff_memless              9608  1 usbhid
joydev                 14080  0

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.