On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, David S. Miller wrote:
>    Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:46:02 -0700 (PDT)
>    From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>    I guarantee you that IT managers and CTOs do not share your
>    enthusiasm for slow, correct coding when faced with their business
>    being down, their revenue stream being interrupted and their stock
>    options losing value.
>
> What part of "I don't care" did you not understand when Linus said it?
>
> What part of "More Code, more people, more money.  Why should I think
> they are good things?" did you not understand when Linus said it?

Apparently you didn't bother to read past the sentence that you quoted.  I
understand quite well that Linus doesn't care.  I understand that he does
not think that those things are good.  I even agree with him that from
where he's coming from and the kind of development process that he's
trying to create that those things aren't good.

Take a valium and read what I wrote again.