Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:03:39 +0200
   From: Andries Brouwer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 01:56:39AM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

   > 8. Fix Exists But Isnt Merged
   > 9. To Do

   >      * Mount of new fs over existing mointpoint should return an error
   >        unless forced (Andrew McNabb, Alan Cox)

   Probably this belongs under 8. I posted a patch a few days ago.

Thanks for the update.  When the patch gets accepted into the mainline
kernel, would you mind dropping me a note?  I do try to scan Linus
announcements, but I sometimes miss matching a bug report with his patch
summaries, and it's a lot easier if I get an explicit notification from
the patch author.  Thanks!!

                                                - Ted