[Jeff Merkey]
> Do folks not know this NTFS driver will trash hard drives?  We need
> to alert folks DO NOT USE WRITE NTFS MODE in those versions we know
> are busted.

Here's an idea: let's make r/w support a separate CONFIG option, and
label it "DANGEROUS".

Oh wait, we already do that.

Perhaps we should warn users to back up their NTFS partitions before
trying this option.  Put that warning in the help text for
CONFIG_NTFS_RW.

Oh wait, we already do that too.

How stupid does one have to be in order to enable an option labeled
"DANGEROUS" for a non-experimental system?

Peter