+static int cdns_hw_reset(void *data, u64 value)
+{
+       struct sdw_cdns *cdns = data;
+       int ret;
+
+       if (value != 1)
+               return 0;
+
+       dev_info(cdns->dev, "starting link hw_reset\n");
+
+       ret = sdw_cdns_exit_reset(cdns);
+
+       dev_info(cdns->dev, "link hw_reset done\n");

Both really should be dev_info()? Maybe at least one of them can be dev_dbg()?

I have to walk back on what I explained to Greg. The idea was to have a dmesg trace when this function as called when the user plays with debugfs, otherwise the dmesg log is difficult to interpret (devices can go off the bus on their own). I'll keep the first one only and demote it to dev_dbg.