On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Guennadi Liakhovetski
<g.liakhovet...@gmx.de> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2009, Magnus Damm wrote:
>> Can you please test on your Migo-R board? I'd be happy to assist you
>> in setting up your environment.
>
> I did test it and it worked - exactly as you say - with the entire patch
> stack + v2 of "soc-camera: convert to platform device," the only
> difference that I can see so far, is that I used modules. So, you can
> either look in dmesg for driver initialisation whether ov772x and tw9910
> have found theit i2c chips, or just wait until I test a monolitic build
> myself. It can be problematic if the i2c-host driver initialises too
> late... If you want to test a modular build it would be enough to just
> have sh_mobile_ceu_camera.ko as a module, the rest can stay built in.

I prefer to wait then. Please consider the built-in case broken.

Usually I get some output similar to this during boot:

camera 0-0: SuperH Mobile CEU driver attached to camera 0
camera 0-0: ov7725 Product ID 77:21 Manufacturer ID 7f:a2
camera 0-0: SuperH Mobile CEU driver detached from camera 0

But with the "convert to platform device" patch appied I see nothing like that.

The migor_defconfig should give you the static non-module
configuration that is broken.

Cheers,

/ magnus