My card shows similar dmesg and similar activity (no lights come on, scans take
a long time under mythtv)  Iget 6 or 7 channels in Wintv V6 in windows and 4 in
MCE in windows.  I do need to get my antenna up higher, but I should be able to
get the same channels in mythtv as I can under windows.

I will try a fake channels.conf if someone can post one so I can get an idea
what it should look like.

Thanks,

Tom