On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Britney Fransen
<britney.fran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will try to help but it will be tomorrow before I can really get into it.

Britney,

If you do decide to narrow it down to a particular patch, please
switch over to the following tree first:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~dheitmueller/xc5000-improvements-beta2

I re-exported the patch series and recreated the tree without all the
intermediate merges from the v4l-dvb tip.  As a result, it will be
much easier to bisect and determine which patch is causing the issue.

Cheers,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller