Em 07-10-2011 15:08, Manu Abraham escreveu:
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Hans Verkuil<hverk...@xs4all.nl>  wrote:
Currently we have three repositories containing libraries and utilities that
are relevant to the media drivers:

dvb-apps (http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps/)
v4l-utils (http://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-utils.git)
media-ctl (git://git.ideasonboard.org/media-ctl.git)

It makes no sense to me to have three separate repositories, one still using
mercurial and one that isn't even on linuxtv.org.

We had a discussion earlier on the same subject wrt dvb-apps and the
decision at that time was against a merge. That decision still holds.

Yes, years ago when v4l-utils tree were created. Since them, there was several
major releases of it, and not a single release of dvb-apps, with, btw, still
lacks proper support for DVB APIv5.

So, why not discuss it again?

Regards,
Manu