Em 07-10-2011 03:05, Hans Verkuil escreveu:
> On Friday, October 07, 2011 04:07:38 Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

>> Ok, I found some time to do an experimental merge of the repositories. It is
>> available
>> at:
>>
>> http://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/media-utils.git
>>
>> For now, all dvb-apps stuff is on a separate directory. It makes sense to
>> latter
>> re-organize the directories. Anyway, the configure script will allow disable
>> dvb-apps, v4l-utils and/or libv4l. The default is to have all enabled.
>>
>> One problem I noticed is that the dvb-apps are at version 1.1. So, if we're
>> releasing a new version, we'll need to jump from 0.9 to dvb-apps version + 1.
>> So, IMO, the first version with the merge should be version 1.2.
>>
>> Comments?
>
> Strange:
>
> $ git clone git://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/media-utils.git
>
> Cloning into media-utils...

> I've no problem with other git trees.

Hans,

FYI, I'm getting this when compiling from the v4l-utils tree (even before the
merge):

g++  -o qv4l2 qv4l2.o general-tab.o ctrl-tab.o v4l2-api.o capture-win.o
moc_qv4l2.o moc_general-tab.o moc_capture-win.o qrc_qv4l2.o    -L/usr/lib
-L../../lib/libv4l2 -lv4l2 -L../../lib/libv4lconvert -lv4lconvert -lrt
-L../libv4l2util -lv4l2util -ldl -ljpeg -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread
qv4l2.o: In function `ApplicationWindow::setDevice(QString const&, bool)':
/home/v4l/work_trees/media-utils/utils/qv4l2/qv4l2.cpp:149: undefined reference
to `libv4l2_default_dev_ops'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

This error occurs at the upstream tree (and also on my tree, as I didn't fix it
there)

Cheers,
Mauro