On Sat, 2011-11-12 at 09:51 +1100, Jason Hecker wrote:
> I concur.  I have been using Malcolm Priestly's patches with both my
> AF9015 dual tuner cards (which are PCI but still look like USB to the
> kernel) for a few weeks now and have (finally!) got consistently
> perfect recordings in MythTV simultaneously with both tuners on a
> card. Malcolm, when do you think you'll submit these patches to the
> tree for inclusion?  Is there anything else to test?
>
> I agree about the power cycling.  Every time I reboot I disconnect the
> AC supply for 20secs to be sure the cards are power cycled properly -
> you do the same thing by pulling out the stick.

Yes, this is what is holding up the patches to media_build.

The bug appears to be a race condition that appears in get config with
some usb controllers.

Josu, your patch is for the older hg version on s2, so this will not
work on media_build.

I have being trying to a way to do it without the bus lock, but can't

I will try and finish the patches tomorrow.

Regards

Malcolm