Hi Peppe,

On Tue, Dec 06 2011, Giuseppe CAVALLARO wrote:
>> I'm all for this patch so it gets visible in debugfs atleast,
>> since people seem to need to know these things, so take that as an
>> Acked-by: Linus Walleij <linus.wall...@linaro.org>
>>
>> Those who want to writ userspace tools can proceed to
>> implement the proper sysfs interfaces and document them.
>
> Hello Chris.
>
> Sorry if I disturb you, any news about the patch:
>
>     mmc: debugfs: parse ext_csd via debug_fs (v2)
>
> Reviewed-by Sebastian and Acked-by Linus?
>
> Please let me know if I need to do some other work on this or if it can
> be considered for mmc-next.

I'm still leaning towards doing this in userspace instead -- once we
have a userspace binary that can do this I don't think there'll be any
reason to keep a debugfs interface for the same thing around, and that
tells me that we should just avoid merging the debugfs interface and
move to userspace straight away.

I'm hoping to get the userspace tools repository running soon.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <c...@laptop.org>   <http://printf.net/>