On Pá, 2002-11-08 at 08:09, Michal Samek wrote:
> On Pá, 2002-11-08 at 00:00, Bart Oldeman wrote:
> > On 7 Nov 2002, Michal Samek wrote:

> Yes, it tries to lock some file just on start. It's the way it detects
> if there are another active sessions. But I think it's another problem
> because I still can't even start the another session when the
> application exe file is in use inside the dosemu session. Win tells me
> that file is unaccessible or something similar (we have czech localized
> wins) and I guess that the dosemu session opens the exe file as
> READ-DENY-ALL. I will check it once again to be sure.

I've checked it and it's true; when I start the app inside a dosemu
session, it locks the app .exe file - it's impossible to access the file
from any other win sessions. The app is invoked from a standart .bat
file so I hope that my drdos tries to open it as READ-ONLY, DENY-NONE
but some underlying layer in fact opens the .exe file as DENY-ALL. And I
think it should be some new/chgd code in mfs.c because this is a new
behaviour for me after aplying 1.1.3.3 or 1.1.3.4 patches. Maybe it's
somewhat specific to my setup, eg. samba/smbfs mount/lredir and can
depend on versions/configuration of kernel/samba I use, I don't know.

--
Michal Samek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>