>>>>> Bart Oldeman writes:

 Bart> On 10 Nov 2002, Sergey Suleymanov wrote:
 > Bart Oldeman writes:

 Bart> Attached is a quick&dirty "proof of concept" 64-bit file offset
 Bart> patch. Of course it will need to be changed to be compatible
 Bart> with older libc's and kernels.
 >>  I hope this will be compile-time option. I'm using mars_nwe for
 >> file sharing and it use regular offsets for locking.

 Bart> but 64-bit locks work just fine for regular offsets.  The
 Bart> advantage is that this strange bit-fiddling for irregular
 Bart> offsets isn't necessary anymore.

 Bart> Or did I miss something?

        Hmm. No, you didn't. I'm sorry. Locking works fine.

        I'm just test the patched dosemu and another dos through a
        mars/netx and it seem works.

--
  Sergey Suleymanov