Thanks for your mail.

Stas Sergeev wrote:
In principle - not. MIDI can be achieved
by the more legitimate means.
sound-usage.txt describes many ways of
setting up midi under dosemu. That
includes the software synth and the
wavetable access ways, so you really
should have a look.

Yes, I am aware of the MIDI support in Dosemu, but I thought it was only for General Midi compatibility. With the current setup, I am able to choose AWE32 in the Duke Nukem 3D setup for music. I don't know if there is a big difference between a GM device and an AWE device tbough other than that they use different drivers.

be near perfect, but I'm really
looking forward to have OPL3 support within Dosemu :)

I think it will soon be there. At
least a lot of work is being done
in the sound area right now.

Sounds great! I'll watch the Dosemu development and try things out when they get released :)

Thanks,
Julius