Hello,I've tried to make an upgrade from RPM version 3.0.4 to the new 4.0;
I passed over two attempts: both from .rpm package and from .tar.gz but
I get the same failure so that my gnorpm is not working anymore.

The error I get is:

gnorpm: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/librpm.so.0: undefined
symbol: ufdio

Beside this I'am not anymore able to use gnome-terminal:
it appears as an empty window where no prompts appear and where I cannot write.

It's true that my system has been severely manipulated by myself so now it is
making me paying for,but I wonder if could have a chance to come back on the
older fully-working configuration,or better,making work the new one.

System details:

RedHat6.2,kernel2.2.18,Gnome-helix-1.2.4,
rpm-4.0-6x,glibc-2.1.3-15,gnorpm-0.9-15.

--
Regards,: Marco Calistri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
gpg key available on http://www.qsl.net/ik5bcu