Yes, and that's what i have tried to do
i get all 2.0.XX patch above 2.0.37, but it stop at 2.0.9
and them there is no way to get 2.1.0 by patching, and thats what i do not know
how to do

and when i tried to patch, it sometimes causes an error
so, can i do something like get the full last version of the kernel (not by
patching) and compile it and get it working?

thanks
Daniel

Cópia [EMAIL PROTECTED]: