--- Shane McKeown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What do you mean 'Does not get listed'?
> You mean that using Windows Explorer you cannot see
> the
> contents of the small partition(15Mb) or the
> contents
> of the 500Mb partition.

Yes, the explorer does not show them.

> If so, how do you know that these partitions exist?
> Are you using Win2K's built in Disk Manager?

Yes, I am using the built in Disk Manager.
> These partitions seem very small by todays standards
> I don't know what use you can get out of
> a 15Mb partition.

Anyway Shane,

I am going to summon up courage and have decided to
wipe off everything on my harddisk and install Linux
in it this sunday(there seems to be no other way out).
I will try installing Win2k after that in the space
that I will leave for it. Once more, thanks a lot.

Gopakumar.C.E