Howdy, Y'all:

 Where can I find help with 'lilo'.
When I try to boot from hard disk, I get:

LI

 This happens with several hard disks, usually large ones of
8 gigabytes or larger. The drives are partitioned with
 partition 1 <= 1024 cylinders,
 partition 2 is some swap, and
 partition 3 is 'the rest'.
Partition 1 is '/' and contains the entire distribution
install (Slackware v8.0).

 I've read some help files and it mentions drive geometry
problems and the 1024 cylinder limit.  I usually keep
trying different hard drives until I get one that will
boot and then I make it /dev/hda.

The system boots fine from CD-ROM (Slackware8.0 Install)
or pre-install boot disk or post-install created lilo floppy.

:-|

Regards, Chuck